Monday, March 3, 2008

This is my new stampin up blog

I am a new Stampin Up demonstrator. I started this blog to show my new projects and paper crafting techniques. I love stamping, scrapbooking and making paper crafts so this is the perfect creative outlet for me. I am really looking forward to helping my customers get those creative juices flowing. I will be posting alot of fun project ideas on here so keep an eye out. I hope that they will inspire everyone to create something great with these wonderful products. If you are in NC and would like to book a workshop or an online workshop from anywhere just send me a message. A stampin Up workshop is great way to have fun with your friends, get creative, and earn free products! Just click on my link for my website to check out all of the great products Stampin Up has to offer or to send me a message http://INKerbelles.stampinup.net

No comments: