Thursday, March 20, 2008

Easter projects

I had a workshop this past weekend and I made this first card as the project for everyone to make . I used the Stampin' up! products "A Good Egg" stamp set for the chick and the flowers. I stamped it with staz on ink and used the watercolor crayons. Cardstock used for card is Wild Wasabi, Lovely Lilacs, and Chocolate Chip and I used watercolor paper for the chick. I also used "Fast Flowers" Wheel to stamp the background of the wild wasabi cardstock with wild wasabi stamp pad.




The second card I made for the hostess. I used the Wild wasabi and lovely lilacs paper again. I also used some paper from the hostess set prints pack for the inside right of the card. I stamped the chick twice and cut out the egg and put it in the bottom corner with a pop dot to make it stand out. Colored it with the watercolor crayons too. I made the Easter basket for the hostess also.






No comments: